12oz Mince or quorn/veggie mince
2 tablespoon oil
red pepper chopped
2-3 teaspoon chilli powder
4 tablespoon tomato relish
Large pinch of salt
2 teaspoon cornflour
13 oz puff pastry
grated cheese and egg to glaze
- Fry the mince in oil with chopped pepper, add chilli, relish and seasoning. Bring to boil.
- Add cornflour cook for a further 1 minute. Leave to cool.
- Roll out pastry into 2 oblongs.
- Spread mince mixture on top of pastry, Roll and cut into slices.
- Glaze with egg and sprinkle with cheese
- Cook in oven for approx 15 minutes until cheese melts and pasty puffs
- Eat whilst warm or also good to eat cold