Monday 11 April 2011

More about April * ..*


 A few pics from the student torcher parade... Sat night
Torcher Parade..Aberdeen

                                                                 
 A hard boiled egg ...looking all ready for easter!!

Stages of an art peice i put into 'aberdeen artists' last week,fingers crossed it gets excepted! I used all recycled Wrappers from cyprus & sewed them together to make this lap -travel Quilt
 
       'Cyprus Life' Quilt on my washing line!!!!!

        I also put in this 'My junk' quilt
'My junk' Quilt
                        

Here are some really great Easter books the kids made at Hazelwood school..
They all had to be holding hands ...so cute!!


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment