So it been a busy month with lots going on. Firstly I thought I would show you set by step one of the projects i've been working on. It's a wall within a local community and they were given some money and paint by dulux to complete the project. This project had to be complete within a tight deadline and thats where I got involved, they already had the paint (not the best colours i have to say) and some ideas of what they wanted on the wall and also the portacabin. To start with it was half of the wall but later with positive feed back we went on to paint all of the wall. The kids within the area were so enthusiastic and keen to help this made the project so much more fun and of course the fact is been the nicest weather ever!!!
We lighten the whole wall and painted on some grass.
Next come what looked like cheese triangles but it was actually the bunting ready for the wording 'Printfield'
.............. And its done!!!